||Building D, Room 217
Tammy Roy, Administrative Assistant III
Gary Ware, Instructional Technology Specialist (myBPCC Administrator)
Rusty Johnson, Support Technician
Christian Garrett, Training Coordinator
In fulfillment of its mission of instruction and service, Bossier Parish Community College is committed to the implementation of an electronic education program. Through compressed video technology and internet-based courses and programs, Bossier Parish Community college is capable of responding quickly to community needs while promoting interest in lifelong education.
In an effort to provide a variety of electronically-based instruction/training opportunities in various delivery formats, BPCC has established electronic learning initiatives in the areas of compressed video and online/hybrid course offerings and instruction. These capabilities include the following:
- College-level courses for BPCC students at extension sites.
- College-level course work for advanced students at area high schools.
- Academic course work for students at other institutions of higher learning.
- Continuing professional education opportunities for business and industry personnel.
- Personal enrichment courses for residents of area communities at convenient remote sites.
- Workshops and conferences for employees of area community service agencies.
- Professional development activities for faculty, staff, and administration.
BPCC’s online courses and program offerings can be found on the College website or by using the Board of Regents’ Online Learning website at https://www.louisianaonline.org/
Those who use BPCC’s electronic learning opportunities–whether it’s by compressed video or Internet–will find the following advantages: flexibility in location for delivery of educational and training information, availability of a wider range of courses than previously offered, and uniqueness of teaching resources at remote sites.